5 Back-to-School Hairstyle Ideas for the New School Year
Updated: Aug 25
The beginning of a new school year is the perfect time to revamp your look and start with fresh hairstyles. What better way to make a statement than with a fabulous hairstyle? In this blog post, we'll explore some of the top back-to-school hairstyles that will have you looking and feeling your best as you kick off the new school year. Whether you want something quick and easy or a more intricate style, we've got you covered. Let's dive in!
1. Sleek High Ponytail: Achieve a polished and sophisticated look with a sleek high ponytail. Gather your hair up and secure it tightly with a hair tie at the crown of your head. For an added touch, take a small section of hair and wrap it around the hair tie to conceal it. This hairstyle works well for all hair types and lengths, and it's perfect for days when you're running late.
2. Effortless Messy Bun: If you prefer a more relaxed and casual style, the effortless messy bun is your go-to. Start by gathering your hair into a high or low ponytail, but instead of pulling your hair all the way through the hair tie, leave the ends sticking out to create a messy look. Secure any loose strands with bobby pins, and voila! You have a trendy and chic hairstyle that's perfect for a laid-back school day.
3. Classic French Braid: The classic French braid never goes out of style and is ideal for keeping your hair neat and tidy throughout the day. Begin by dividing your hair into three equal sections at the top of your head. Cross the right section over the middle, then the left section over the middle, and continue this pattern, gradually incorporating more hair from each side as you move down. Secure the braid with a hair tie, and you're ready to conquer the day with elegance.
4. Half-Up Half-Down Twist: For a hairstyle that combines the best of both worlds, try the half-up half-down twist. Take a small section of hair from each side of your head near the temples and twist them backward. Secure the twists at the back of your head with bobby pins, and let the rest of your hair flow freely. This style adds a touch of sophistication to your look while keeping your hair out of your face.
5. Braided Crown: Make a stunning entrance on your first day of school with a braided crown hairstyle. Part your hair down the middle, and on one side, start braiding from the front, continuing along the hairline until you reach the back of your head. Secure the braid with bobby pins. Repeat the process on the other side. Once both braids are in place, cross them over the top of your head, tucking the ends under each braid and securing them with bobby pins. This regal style is perfect for special occasions or when you want to stand out from the crowd.
Conclusion: With these top back-to-school hairstyles, you'll be sure to turn heads and start the school year with confidence. Whether you prefer a sleek ponytail, a messy bun, a classic braid, a half-up half-down twist, or a braided crown, there's a hairstyle for every occasion and personal style. Experiment, have fun, and embrace the opportunity to express yourself through your hair. Remember, a fresh start at school begins with a fresh hairstyle!